Archive for April 4, 2013
The National Center for Health Statistics reports that 14 percent of all new visits to spine doctors are for lower back pain. About one in four back pain patients has a herniated disc.Cervical spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spinal column, is another common cause of back pain.
Cervical spinal stenosis is a narrowing of the spinal canal,leading to painful pinching of the spinal cord and or nerves in the spine. Degenerative spinal stenosis results from the aging process. Much less commonly, spinal stenosis can be congenital.It can occur anywhere in the spine including neck and upper back, mid back or lower back. Spinal stenosis treatment is typically a cervical fusion which is done by a spinal surgeon. Other alternatives are minimally invasive spine surgery, and oral muscle relaxers.
Cervical spinal stenosis can cause neck pain, shoulder and arm pain, arm numbness and tingling, difficulty walking due to balance problems, and arm or leg weakness.Non surgical spinal stenosis treatment is exercise and activity modification. With this spinal stenosis treatment, patients are usually counseled to avoid activities that cause adverse spinal stenosis symptoms. Patients are typically more comfortable while flexed forward. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is imperative that you consult your doctor for for diagnosis and possible spinal stenosis treatment.
Having neck surgery or lower back surgery is not just whether or not you are in pain.It is when the pain becomes persistent numbness or weakness that impacts your day to day quality of life. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, seek a doctors’ opinion immediately. Cervical spinal stenosis may require surgery, so it is imperative you take the proper precautions.
While it used to be that anyone who wanted to create the best online music magazine needed to be a professional web designer, this is no longer the case. Now, thanks to WordPress, anyone can create the best online magazine layout. As such, this can be a great way in which to make money online today since it won’t cost you much to create one of the best online magazine websites.
Anyone who’s interested in putting together the best magazine online, regardless of what niche it may be in, there are some steps that you’ll need to take:
1. Follow the instructions that your host has given you to log in to your web hosting account then log in to your WordPress installation as its administrator.
2. Install the best online magazine design theme. To do this you will need to simply copy the theme to your Theme Folder. Make sure to set the theme as your default blog theme.
3. Make sure to replace the header file in your theme with your magazine’s logo. You’ll want to make sure that this logo looks professional and thus you may need to have a professional designer create it for you so that you’re sure to have one of the best online magazine websites. This will be found in your images folder. It will say that it’s either a header or a logo.
4. Create a page for each type of content that you think would be found within the best online magazine websites. To do this you’ll need to go to the WordPress administration bar and click on create page. Make sure that you link to each page from your magazine’s homepage.
5. Now you’ll be ready to add content to each page in order to finish creating one of the best online magazine websites today. To do this simply click Add Post. Here you’ll find a Rich Text Editor that will allow you to format your text and even add pictures.