The channel 10 Rochester NY website is one of the best available for Rochesterians looking to get their local news online. The WHEC television station has been on the air since 1953, and currently broadcasts directly from downtown Rochester. If you want to know what is happening in Rochester right now, then here are five reasons why WHEC is one of your best options.
- An uncluttered front page. In my opinion, this is the best thing about WHEC. No overwhelming advertisements, no hidden menus, and not too many moving objects or bright colors.
- News headlines are often accompanied by pictures, and are clearly marked with whether or not there is a corresponding video available. This makes it very easy to find the breaking headlines that matter most to you.
- There are three menu bars to help you find whatever you are looking for from Rochester ny channel 10, whether it is sports, traffic, social media, or national news. They also host a section of weblinks with great information about local institutions, events, tips, recalls, and more.
- WHEC has accessibility, with a mobile application for your smartphone. No matter where you are, you can stay connected in real time.
- The website also has additional resources, such as real estate, obituaries, events, a community calendar, and a convenient link to the Rochester Business Journal.
From 2002 to 2006, the WHEC slogan was “Digging for Answers. Reporting Them First.” Today, whether you choose to find Rochester channel 10 news online, or on your television, you can feel confident in knowing that are getting reliable and topical news coverage. Subscribe to news updates from channel 10 via RSS feed, and get your local news however is most convenient for you. Rochester NY news has never been easier or more enjoyable to get.